St Charles Borromeo Feast Day 2015

Andrew and the students of St Charles getting into the spirit of our Feast Day.

On Friday 6th November, St Charles Borromeo School celebrated it’s Feast Day with Religious Musician, Andrew Chinn. Andrew last visited our school in 2012 and helped write and compose our school song ‘Called to Share, Called to Care’. The day commenced with Mass, followed by singing workshops and a whole school concert. It truly was a fantastic day and each and every child was included in the celebration through song, liturgical movement or simply laughter! Happy St Charles Day 2015!

9 thoughts on “St Charles Borromeo Feast Day 2015

1. We LOVED Andrew Chinn. We had a great St Charles Feast Day with all the fun activities and songs.

St Charles Feast Day was very enjoyable for the whole school and especially for me because I’ve never met Andrew before.

2. Thanks to Andrew Chinn and Miss Bugno for organizing the St Charles Feast Day! It was absolutely amazing. Such a special day to remember!:)

3. Adriana – I thought the day was very fun and exciting to sing all the songs we learnt when we were younger. I loved the activities as well 🙂

Angie – Thank you all teachers for making this day memorable, with our special guest Andrew Chinn. I also want to thank the S.R.Cs for including myself with organizing this day too. Students, parents and teachers I all hope you had a wonderful day. Have a great day!