Year 6 Graduation

Last night, we celebrated the Graduating Class of 2015. The Year 6 students did an amazing job at leading the night and it was a wonderful celebration of the Year 6 student’s journey at St Charles Borromeo. We began the night with a beautiful mass lead by Father Gerry and continued with a celebration in our school hall.

Some Year 6 students reflected on the night…

‘I think the best part was when Carla and Phenix got the Sian Wilson Friendship Award’- Olivia 

‘It was a night to remember, my favourite part was when we got to perform our song, dance and got to share with our parents our scrapbooks’- Alessia 

‘I liked the slideshow of photos at the end’- Sharni 

‘I think many parents also enjoyed the night and liked reflecting on our journey in primary school’- Clarece 

‘The most memorable part was when I received the Sian Wilson award. I felt honored to get the award’- Phenix 

Year 6 students at the end of mass.

Year 6 students at the end of mass. We ended mass with a beautiful rendition of our school song. 

Students, parents and teachers enjoying the Year 6 graduation celebration.

Bucket filling was a highlight of the night! The students shared heartfelt messages and filled each other's bucket!

Bucket filling was a highlight of the night! The students shared heartfelt messages and filled each other’s bucket!

5 thoughts on “Year 6 Graduation

1. It looks like everyone was having great fun I can’t wait for my graduation, not that I want to graduate. Congratulations year 6’s 😛

2. What a lovely night to celebrate 7 wonderful years at St Charles. I am sure the children will hold memories from this special night in their hearts for the rest of their lives. Xxxx

3. What a memorable night for all the year 6 students, family & staff. So lovely to see the kids have fun, laugh & reflect on their years at St Charles.

4. By the looks of things everything look great. I APPROVE THIS FOR NEXT YEAR!

Btw Good luck grade 6’s For high school, it may be scary but its fine once you get settled in and get used to it,