Choir Performance

In choir, we love performing for the elderly people at Bupa Aged Care. Last time we sang Amazing Grace,God only knows,These boots are made for walkin’, the pushbike song, and Leila sang ‘Somewhere over the Rainbow”.

This time, we are singing Mamma Mia, I say a little prayer for you, Pretty Woman, Amazing Grace(Since the elderly loved it!), and Don’t Worry, be Happy. Fingers crossed that they like it!!!

MM!_CD_coverdownload

7 thoughts on “Choir Performance

1. Keep going everyone at choir.
    Well done Mrs Hahn for being a good teacher teaching us how to sing.
    Sounds great everyone keep on going.

2. I know they will love it. When I heard you rehearsing yesterday I was so impressed with the choir. Well done to all and in particular Miss Hahn for her enthusiasm and commitment to it.

3. Well done on your post Alyssa :). Everyone in choir is doing such a fantastic job and you have all shown such wonderful improvement. I’m really looking forward to our performance today and you should all feel very proud of yourselves!

• I am sure that the elderly people at BUPA loved your choir performance today. You would have brightened their day listening to your beautiful voices singing your repertoire of songs. Miss Hahn has been passionate about working with you at choir time and we can look forward to many more recitals.

4. Everyone is doing such a great job in choir, I’m sure the people at bupa really enjoyed your singing 🙂