Cross country results

Congratulationimage1 (1)s to Zane M. for winning his race. He now qualifies to run at the district cross country event to be held at the Yarra Glen race course on the 7th of June. We know that he will represent us with distinction.

Julian K. finished 11th in his race and has been named emergency for the race in Yarra Glen.

I was very proud of the efforts of the following students:

Holly, Lani, Amy, Jake, Daniel K., Callum, Joshua T., Kayden, Julian K., Zane M., Isla, Alyssa, Elena, Chase, Isaac, Sebastian R., Oliver, Summer, Bianca M., Sabina, Chloe R., Sienna B. Chloe K., Ava H., Caitlin, Greta, Alexis, Lucas F., Dylan, Oscar C., Anthony C., Ned, Nicholas M., Ethan, Zane E., George G., Alexander R. and Anthony S.

I am very grateful for the assistance of Francine, Margot and Narelle who acted as marshalls.

Thanks also to Mr. C. and Mrs. I.

15 thoughts on “Cross country results

1. Congrats on your race you are the fastest in the school and great job on having a go at the race great job.

2. Congrats Zane for coming first and everyone that participated.
    It’s so amazing to see that everyone tried there best and how all the parents and teachers came to cheer and helped.
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. Good job for everyone that participated in the cross country and great job for all the effort that every one put into running!