Whitefriars and Siena Musical Review!

swconcertThe 3/4 level went to Karralyka Theatre, Ringwood to see Whitefriars College and Siena College perform a musical entitled ‘A Night at the Movies‘!

Here are some reviews of the concert by 3/4KC students!

On Wednesday, 25th May, the 3/4’s went to a musical with some other schools. They were Our Lady of the Pines, St Peter and Paul’s and St Charles Borromeo. We gathered at Karralyka Theatre where Whitefriars and Siena Colleges did songs and acts about music and comedy. It was fantastic to watch and it was very long and sadly we didn’t get to see all of Whitefriar’s songs and plays. – Reyhan

On Wednesday we went to see an amazing play. It was so funny and I was excited to see the next act and the next and the next one. We had a break and I was starving. There is only one word that I can use to describe it. Spectacular! I had the time of my life and the music was fantastic. I loved it. – Georgia

On Wednesday the 25th of May, the 3/4’s went to go see an amazing musical held by Siena and Whitefriars College. The musical was all about movies through the ages. It was full of singing, dancing and comedy. The show was split into 2 halves, one half was by Siena and the other was performed by Whitefriars. My favourite performance performed by Siena was when Crocodile Dundee teachers 3 girls how to survive in the outback. My favourite performance by Whitefriars was when old actors took pills and did something crazy. It was great! – Bianca

On Wednesday, 25th May, the 3/4 Level all went to the theatre to watch a musical from Whitefriars Collage with Siena College. The musical was about the history of music. It was really good. It was funny! My favourite part was when they did the ballroom dancing scene. It was hilarious! I loved all the singing and dancing. They were so, so good. I also like the Crocodile Dundee act. It was the best musical ever and they were outstanding. I had a greSat day! – Chloe

On the 25th of May, the 3/4’s went to Whitefriars the muscial. I think Siena had better dancing and singing and my favourite performance was the girls with that had colourful capes and were dancing. Whitefriars performances were mostly comedy. My favourite was where they were an version of James Bond, Rocky and Arnold Schwarzenegger. My favourite mixed performance was where the girls and boys were dancing together and one boy did the dancing all wrong and then everyone got mad. His mum also was so crazy! – Nicholas

3 thoughts on “Whitefriars and Siena Musical Review!