NOTABLE AUSTRALIAN HISTORY CHARACTERS

Grade 3-4 presetation 9-10am_1 (1)The 3/4 level has had some interesting and notable visitors to the classrooms this week. Have you heard of these people; Mary Wade, Elizabeth Hayward, Phoebe Flarty, Captain James Cook, Captain Arthur Phillip, William Dampier, Dirk Hartog, William Buckley, Deborah Ellam, Bennelong? 

Some are convicts, some are navigators and explorers and one is even the first governor of New South Wales.  He had the task of setting up the new colony in 1788. 

Here they are! Can you figure out who is who?  Let us know if you recognise any of these notable people from our history? 

photo

We communicated our learning to our parents, family members and our classmates.  

5 thoughts on “NOTABLE AUSTRALIAN HISTORY CHARACTERS

1. Well done 3/4S for doing such a good job Everyone had really interesting content and presented so well.

2. What fabulous presentations by all students. The amount of effort and enthusiasm that went into the presentations was fabulous to see.

3. I had fun presenting and I enjoyed it.I hope everyone who presented had lots of fun to.I thought everyone did well.