3/4 Homework Task – Space

Comment below with your answers to the following questions:

1. Do you think space exploration is important? Explain your answer.
  2. What surprised you in this video?
  3. What are three items you would take with you if you had to spend a year on the International Space Station?

35 thoughts on “3/4 Homework Task – Space

1. 1. Yes ,space exploration is important because we can study more about the stars and planets. We can also study for other life in space and planets.
    2. What surprised me was that the Russian’s were the first people in space.
    3. Three items I would take with me are:- Plenty of water, lots of food and my I Pad !!!

2. I think space exploration is important because it can allow people to live on the moon.

Something that surprised me in this video was that someone tried to fly to space in 2014!!!

The three things I would take would be food water and entertainment (someone,something)

3. 1.yes I do believe space travel because it allows scientists to explore the planets and stars

2.something that suprised me was that a Russian named Yuri Gagarin went up in space in 1961!!!!!! !!!
    3.3 things I would bring with me on the space ship is a picture of my family,a jar of lollies, and my iPad

4. I think space exploration is important because we might learn more about Earth by learning about other planets and the wider universe. Also, there could be opportunities to connect with other species and learn from them.

Something that surprised me in the space clip was that they were setting up a space station in Mars designed for people to their entire lives there!

The three things I would take are food, water and a bed.

5. 1. Space exploration is important because I want to know how big the Universe is and is there any other form of life out there, other than us on Earth.
    2. What surprised me in this video was that people, one day want to fly to Mars and set up a community to live there.
    3. 3 things I would take is a picture of my family because I would miss them and would want them close to me. I need my IPod to listen to my music. Finally a yummy jar of NUTELLA!!!!

6. 1.I think space exploration is important because it will help us to find out if we can live on other plants and find out the difference between earth and other planets.

2. I am surprised that they have space stations that people live on.

3.Three things I would bring with me to the international space station are a picture of my family, food and water.

7. Do you think space exploration is important?
    I think that exploration is important because things that we use every day like; cars, beds, technology and more are found by NASA in their research of space.

What surprised you in this video?
    It surprised me that eventually scientists are going to try to send some people up to Mars just for a real life TV show.

What are three items you would take with you if you had to spend a year on the International Space Station?
    I would take up an I pad some food and some water.

8. I think space exploration is important because if we did not have it we wouldn’t even no wear we are right now . What surprised me was that there is a special machine to wash your hands with . 3 things I would take if I had to spend a year on a space station would be a teady bear ,a photo of home and some clothes .

9. 1.Yes, the space exploration is important because
    I want to know more about the stars and the planets.

2.What surprised me was when you wash your hands, the water floats.

3. The three things I would take to space are: My iPad, food and water.

10. Why do you think that space exploration is important?
    I think space exploration is important because It is a lucky chance to explore the cosmos and see planets up close.

What surprised you?
    something that surprised me was that in the future people will make a show about life on mars

3 things I would take to an international space station would have to be a 3DS,a lifetime amount of Cheeseburgers and a space suit.

11. 1. I think space exploration is important because it lets us know what’s out there and what we can do with it.

2. What surprised me was that the first moon landing was in 1969, which wasn’t that long ago o.o

3. Three things I would take on a 1 year trip to space would definitely be: lots of mcdonalds nuggets, a lot of healthy food and water and my mini iPad.

12. 1. I think that space exploration is important because we need to understand the universe so that we know our own planet and where it fits in the solar system.

2. What surprised me was there are people living in space and they wash their hands with floating water.

3. i would take fuel,water and food. if I could, I would also take my mum.

13. 1. I think that space exploration is important because if earth becomes unliveable then we can move to mars or the moon.

2.What surprised me in this video is that in space water sticks together.

3.If there was 3 things I had to take onto ISS it would be…

1.Lots of food and water
    2. My Wii U (with games)
    3. A pitcher of my family.

14. 1. ”Yes”, space exploration is important because it can help us discover new things in the universe and then we are able to learn from these discoveries.
    2. They want to send people to Mars to do a reality TV show.
    3. I would take food, water and oxygen tank.

15. 1. I think Space exploration important because we need to find out about our Solar System. This will give us more information about Earth.

2. What surprised me the most was people are able to be in Space. They wash their hands with floating water.

3. I would take fuel, lots of my favourite (such as spaghetti with sauce) and I would also take an endless supply of water into Space.

16. 1. Yes, space exploration is important. The research into space helped to develop things for the future. For example, possible life on the moon or other planets. Space missions have things like internet possible.
    2. I found it surprising that Neil Armstrong landed on the moon so many years ago, when technology was not as advanced, knowing that there was no air to breath. space suits are amazing!
    3. I would take food, my ipad, and photos of my family

17. 1. Space exploration is important. It is the knowledge taught that has helped us understand our planet. It is also important for the future of the earth and all of us living on it.

2. What surprised me in the video was how they want to send people to mars for a tv show.

3.Three items I would take are plenty of water, food and my ipad/camera.

18. I think that space exploration is important because we need to know what is up there. If an asteroid or meteor hits the Earth we will know what to do. We will know If there is alien life because we explored space.

I thought that the Americans were the first people in space but it was actually the Russians and that really surprised me.

I would take food, water because the are essential to living. And my bed.

19. 1. Space exploration is important because what if people could live on another planet like say for example mars.

2. Something that I was surprised about, was that it became an obsession in countries like Russia or the United States

3. I would bring …..
    – My home with everything in it ( including my family)
    – Westfield with everything in it
    <<<>>>
    – An unlimited supply of oxygen

20. I agree with Jacinta and Sofia I would take plenty of food and water and an IPod to listen to music but one thing you would really need is astronaut gear

The first landing on the moon was in 1969 which is not a long time ago! :3

I think it’s important because you can learn how to walk on the moon and you what is about the amazing moon and you can learn more interesting facts that you never knew about the moon that can sometimes help you in life for example:

Research about the moon or a test like about the moon.

This commenting was REALLY FUN So see you later guys!! ;3 I like commenting Do you? (;

21. 1.I think space exploration is importantion because us humans can learn more about space so we
    know how the Earth looks like and how many planets are there.To see how planets work and how ti orbits the sun.

2.What surprised me in the video is that water sticks on your hand and you don’t need a lot of water.
    I didn’t know that people could live in space for a long time.

3. If I was in space for 1 year I will take
    -lots of food to eat
    -A i phone so I could call my family
    -A book so I can read

22. I think that space exploring is important because we can learn about all the planets up in space.

I was s surprised how in space the water just flouts on his hands because of the gravity.

The three things I would take to space is water, food and medicine.

23. 1. Do you think space exploration is important? Explain your answer.
    I think space exploration for human advancements, in technology and science are required for that reason only.
    2. What surprised you in this video?
    That people are living in space.
    3.What are three items you would take with you if you had to spend a year on the International Space Station?
    Water, ipad for research and food.

24. 1. Do you think space exploration is important? I think space exploration is very important because it can tell us more about our solar system. It can also give us information about our WHOLE solar system. I think a lot of technology is used in this.2. What surprised you in this video? What surprised me is that my mum was born the year the first trip to space happened. Also that people lived on Mars to make a TV show.3. What are three items you would take with you if you had to spend a year on the International space station? Water, food and medicine.

25. 1. Yes I think that it is important because there could be other planets with life and maybe we could live there some day.
    2. I got surprised when I found out that people are living on mars.
    3. My favourite teddy bear, some photos of my friends and family, a camera to take photos of Earth.

26. 1.I think that Space exploration is important, because it will let as know, if it is possible for as to live on another planet like Mars.

2. What surprised me was that, a television show might be filmed on Mars.

3.Three thing’s I would bring would be’ my football, I Pad and food.

27. 1.I think space exploration is important because we can understand the solar system and learn about planets we can survive on.

2.what surprised me in this video was that it is possible to live on Mars.

3. three things I would bring would be my I Pad,food and water.

28. 1. I think that space exploration is important because , it gives us confidence to explore what is up there in our solar system.Also look and learn about the planets and their characteristics, it also helps us with our technology that we use in our day to day life , like TV, phone, computers and via satellites in space.
    2. I was surprised that they are going to let people live there life on mars. Also that there will be a airline that will go to space in the future .
    3. Three things that I would take to space if I lived in the international space station I would bring food and water and a TV.

29. 1: I think space exploration is so important because in person we are part of the Solar System and we only know little about it so it is our chance to to find out more about our planet neighbors!
    2: What surprised me was that we are going to try and live on Mars and actually get to see how the courageous astronauts are doing on Mars.
    3: My Family, food and water, i would love to take everything I love but those are the most important things I would bring.

30. 1.) Yes, I think that space exploration is important because if we didn’t explore space we would know nothing about it.
    2.) I was surprised that people want to live on Mars for the rest of their life.
    3.) The 3 things that would take with me if I had to spend a year on the International Space Station would be warm clothes, lots of books to read and photos of my family.

31. 1.Do you think space exploration is important?
    Yes because it lets us have internet and phone calls.

2.What surprised you in this video?
    What surprised me was that the astronaut put water on his hand and it floated!

3.What three items you would take with you if you had to spend a year on the international space station?
    I would bring with me iPhone to connect with family and friends, LOTS OF FOOD, and a warm jumper.

32. 1.I think space exploration is important because we can see potential places to live in the future.We might be able to see stuff from a different point of view in space, and we could find valuable objects from other planets to make different pieces of technology.
    2.What surprised me in the clip was how the water just floated on the astronaut’s hand when he was asked how he washed his hands,and then it just soaked into his hand,when rubbing his hands together.
    3.The 3 things that I would take to the international space station would be:clothes,warm and fuzzy blankets,and water,food or space food.

33. 1. I think Space Exploration is important because it is good for scientists to know what goes on up there and it is good for human kind to make achievements, like first man to the moon.

2. I am surprised that their already planning to make people live on Mars when we haven’t even landed on it yet.

3. I would bring lots of food and lots of water and of course my computer!