National History Challenge State Finals

What an amazing effort!

We had five students represent St. Charles yesterday at the State Final’s of the National History Challenge. Well done: Olivia, Mercedes, Bianca, Ethan and Aaron.

A special thank you to the parents and Mrs. Sirianni. I look forward to seeing their presentations at assembly.

unnamed

The old buildings of Melbourne Boy’s Grammar was a perfect venue for the final! 

6 thoughts on “National History Challenge State Finals

1. I was very impressed with all of the presentations. They were different, covered different topics in our history. Congratulations to all of the students who entered. Continue to challenge yourselves and go beyond the expectation. Congratulations.

2. Congratulations to everyone who got into the state finals for the National History Challenge! You all did such an amazing job! Well done!

3. Great job to everybody who entered into the history challenge. I loved hearing all of them at assembly. Everyone put a lot of effort into their presentations.

4. Well done Olivia, Mercedes, Bianca, Ethan and Aaron. From yesterdays assembly on Monday it definetley showed that you spent a lot of time on it! Great job! 🙂

5. Congratulations to all of you who participated in the History Challenge, it was so wonderful to see your presentations at assembly on Monday :). We all learnt a lot from your presentations!