3/4KC Waratah Beach Camp Anticipations!

The 3/4KC students would like to share their thoughts about their camp to Waratah Beach Camp on Tuesday and Wednesday! We hope that you enjoy reading their thoughts and anticipations!

beach-waratah

Summer – I am feeling so excited because I love the beach and I  love that we get to eat roasted marshmallows!!! I can’t wait until we get to sleep on bunk beds!!!                                                                                                          

Lucas F – Really excited and can’t wait because I get to spend time with my friends. I’m mostly looking forward to cricket.

Sabina – I feel so EXCITED because I have been waiting for this moment for a long time and this time the grade 3’s can see how much fun it is to be at camp. I am most looking forward to the sand sculpturing. I am looking forward to seeing smiles on everybody’s face.

Hudson – I’m feeling excited for my first camp. My favourite part is going to be beach sport. Camp is maybe going to be my favourite thing I do with my teachers.

Hannah – I’m feeling really, really excited because I have been to the camp place once and it was super fun. I’m looking forward to the camp fire, walking on the beach and being in a cabin with all my friends. I can’t wait.

Alex – I’m feeling excited and sad. I feel excited because I love being free without mums and dads just with friends. I feel sad because I miss my mum and dad and I don’t know what they will feel being without me.

Georgia – I’m feeling so excited about camp. I wonder what it’s like there and if it will be fun. I bet it will. I’m looking forward to the camp fire and being with my friends.

Thomas – I feel happy because I got two of my friends in my cabin. I am looking forward to the rock pools and the camp fire night.

Mia – I’m feeling happy and nervous at the same time because I don’t know what is going to happen! My favourite thing will be playing beach games on the beach because I love playing games and I love the beach.

Christian – I am feeling excited because I am happy about my camp and looking forward to going to the beach.

Olivia M – I am feeling very excited for camp but still a bit nervous because it is a bit scary for me to go away with my class and peers for the first time, but I think everyone will have lots of fun and really enjoy it!!! Also, I think the activities will be great and everyone will be really nice.

Harlan – I am severely excited and a little bit nervous about this year’s camp but just like last year I know I’m going to have a wonderful time playing games and camping with my friends. The camp will go for 2 days and 1 night. I am very excited!!!

Olivia S – I am very excited but nervous to go to camp. I can’t wait for camp. I am excited for camp because of the activities and my cabin people. I am also excited because we are right next to the beach. Yay!

Dylan – I’m feeling nervous that something bad is going to happen, but I feel really excited because it’s my first time! I’m looking forward to the games!

Teagan – I feel so excited to go on camp because I am 100% sure I am going to have so much fun!!! I am also really excited because I am going to have lots of fun with my friends and teachers.

Massimo – I am feeling very pumped because we will have a camp fire!!! and we are near the beach. I have all the people I wanted in my cabin. We might have bunk beds!

Kana – I am feeling super-duper excited because last year when I went to camp, I was one of the first 3/4’s at St Charles to go on camp! I am most looking forward to toasting the marshmallows around the camp fire and seeing what my cabin looks like! I can’t wait to go on camp!

Nicholas – I am feeling very scared because last year I got looked in my room because the door got stuck. I am looking forward doing all the beach activities.

Larissa – I am feeling so happy, excited and nervous. What I’m most looking forward to is the activities that we’re going to do and I can’t wait to see what the cabins look like. I can’t wait for the camp fire. I also can’t wait for the bus ride there because you can talk to your friends about what you are excited about!

Lucas M – I am really pumped for camp because I hear that it is right next to the beach, that they have bunk beds and they also have fun activities, as well as gourmet foods, mmm sounds yummy. I am also a bit nervous to see the cabins and the camp leaders.

Chloe – I feel excited and nervous at the same time, but most of all, happy to be going on camp in grade 3, because I thought we were going on camp in grade 5/6. I’m still so happy to be going on camp! I’m mostly looking forward to doing the activities and meeting up with the girls in my cabin. So excited.

Mercedes – I am feeling excited for camp because I had never been on a bush walk or had a camp fire. The first time I went on camp I had butterflies in my stomach the whole trip. I can’t wait for this camp. The food sounds great but it is sad that we can’t bring candy!

Elyssia – I feel very excited but nervous at the same time. I am mostly looking forward to the beach walk. I think it will be lots of fun and lots of walking!

Reyhan – I am feeling SO excited about going to camp because I have NEVER been in a cabin with other people except my family. One more reason, it is fun going with your friends to a camp. I am most looking forward to going and doing all the activities.

Indianna – I am feeling nervous and excited about camp because I am so excited to go there as it is my first time and I am nervous because I don’t know what will happen. I am looking forward to doing all of the fun activities.

Bianca – I am feeling excited as ever and nervous because I was a part of last year’s 3/4 camp and I know how it feels to go to camp, and stay there the night. Now I am more confident to go to camp. I am most looking forward to the rock pool rumble.