Year 5/6 SC presents the First Assembly for 2017

It was a privilege to have hosted the first school class assembly today. Below is what we presented to the school community. Congratulations to all of the students in 5/6SC for writing your own scripts and presenting the information with confidence. The 2017 school leaders presented their first awards and what a job – well done! You all spoke clearly and with enthusiasm.  

We would love to hear what you have to say about our assembly! 

Thanks to Fabian who worked on the Google Slide, at home, throughout the week.

Leave a comment below and tell us what you are looking forward to in 2017?

4 thoughts on “Year 5/6 SC presents the First Assembly for 2017

1. The assembly was really fun and educational I hope that all the classes learnt something new about our class and what we are learning. I was a bit nervous when I read the awards because It is in front of everyone but in the end, it was all good. This year I am looking forward to camp because it is a great opportunity to meet new friends and have fun. 🙂 🙂

• I think you all did an amazing job on writing your own scripts. 🙂
      You worked so hard on our first assembly – you all deserve an award.
      Well done to Fabian for the slides and the School Captains, Vice Captains and Values captains for reading out the Awards.
      🙂

2. I was very proud of you all, the way you wrote your own scripts, the way you read your script and I was very proud of all year 6 leaders for the way you pronounced the names of the students. I agree with you Michael, it would have been nerve wracking, but you all rose to the occasion. Thank you!