Who Influences me? Do global trends influence our values, beliefs or health?

In 5/6 this term, we have discussed the influences on our Identity as individuals. We have explored how the groups we belong to enable us to become who we are, how we interact with others and how our values and beliefs are determined by those who are closest to us. The visual representations below are how we interpreted the big question, “who influences me?” “How am I influenced? ” 

CHALK TALK! 

We are also investigating global trends that influence the values, beliefs and health of individuals and groups in our comunity.  we used the thinking routing- CHALK TALK. In this routine we had silent conversations by writing down our ideas and responding to the ideas of others in a respectful silent conversation. here are some of our ideas.  some trends we have started thinking about are: social media, over spending on un-essential goods, people living longer and longer and the urban sprawl- people moving into the bigger city centres. 

What Global Trends do you think impact on the values, beliefs and health of individuals and groups in our communities? We would love to hear your opinions.  Help us to understand these trends better! 

One thought on “Who Influences me? Do global trends influence our values, beliefs or health?