- 100g dark chocolate (grated)
- 130g table butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of nuts of your choice (optional)
- Preheat the one at 180 Celsius
- Prepare a double boiler and melt the dark chocolate and the butter in it
- Take the chocolate and butter off the double boiler and add vanilla essence and sugar to it, mix well.
- Now add the flour and the baking powder and mix till it’s hard.
- Add milk and mix till it loosens up’s a little bit and then add the nuts
- Take a silicone mould and put the batter in it. bake for about 30-35 minutes.