The Greatest Invention

Hi, My name is Sarina and I am responsible this week for nominating an invention that I think has been the greatest invention ever created!!!

The Greatest Invention has got to be light! Could you imagine the world without light? Light is a form of energy. In the dark, we only see something when light bounces off an object and shines into your eyes, which is called reflection. The sun is our biggest light source, it emits light in all directions. Everywhere we look, light is being reflected. Light lets us see clearly and makes things visible. Without light, we would live in a world with darkness and we wouldn’t see anything. All plants would die and eventually, all the animals that rely on plants for food, including us humans would die too. Life without the Sun and light would freeze all the animals and humans. Without light, our life and the environments life would be over and done. So surely Light has got to be the greatest invention ever.

What do you think?

Could you cope without Light?

What do you think? Do you agree with me? Tell me your thought done below in the comments section? 😀

10 thoughts on “The Greatest Invention