I hope you enjoy!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream (Canned works best!)
- Any type of chocolate, lollies, biscuits and sweets (your favourites)
- Flavoured topping (I used strawberry)
- Cadbury Melts
- Flake (optional)
- Step 1: Melt the chocolate Cadbury Melts (I used the microwave).
- Step 2: Dip the glass into the melted chocolate and then dip into sprinkles.
- Step 3: Refrigerate.
- Step 4: Pour the leftover melted chocolate onto a tray covered in baking paper to make your chocolate shards. Decorate however you like. I used sprinkles. Refrigerate.
- Step 5: Make your milkshake. I blended ice cream, milk and strawberry topping.
- Step 5: Take your glass out of the fridge and pour some topping around the inside for a great effect. I used strawberry topping.
- Step 6: Take your tray out of the fridge and cut chocolate shards into desired shapes while still setting. Place back in the fridge.
- Step 7: Pour milkshake into glass and top with whipped cream.
- Step 8: Decorate with chocolate shards and whatever else you please!
- Step 9: Drink / Eat and enjoy! 🙂