Hello, everyone, I hope you are having a great holiday. I am this week’s “Junior Chef!” I am making some yummy Frozen Green Pond Scum Punch from the book, “Welcome To Wonderland Home Sweet Motel”. I hope you enjoy!
For the punch you will need:
- 8 cups lime sherbet
- 2 litres of ginger ale
- Gummy worms (or bugs)
- Vanilla Ice cream
Instructions for the punch:
- Scoop the sherbet into a clear punch bowl.
- Measure out the ginger ale then pour it into the bowl.
- Put the ice cream in.
- Float the gummy worms on top.
- Separate the punch into as many cups as you need.
- If you want you can make more sherbet and sprinkle on top.
For the sherbet you will need:
- 3 tsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp lime jelly crystals
- 1 tsp citric acid
Instructions for sherbet:
- Put the icing sugar in a medium bowl
- Put the jelly crystals into the bowl
- Put the citric acid into the bowl