Can you find FIVE words from this week’s letters?
Record your five words in the comments section.
The first person who enters five words containing the “mystery word” will go into the running for this term’s scbtblog prize.
Words need to be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 18 May 2018.
- Each contestant must enter five words exactly to be in the running to win
- Only one entry per day is accepted.
- Only words containing 3 letters or more will be accepted
- Each word must be spelt correctly
- Each letter can only be used once (unless the letter appears more than once in the sequence of letters)
- The first person who submits a list of five words containing the mystery word will be declared the winner
- Plurals (adding s) is allowed (as long as there is an s in the group of letters given)
- No names are accepted.