Division Swimming

If you refer back to my last post about district swimming, you’ll remember that we had some very determined students make it to the Division swimming event held at Aquanation. It was held last Monday. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend, so I don’t have any photos.

However, I do have the results. In our team events, we had an entry in the 12-13 year old, girls freestyle relay. Tayah, Cecilia, Stefania and Felicity were our team and they came a creditable 5th with a time of 2:45.96. That means they are averaging 41.25 seconds per person for the 50 metres, which is very fast.

In our open girls medley relay, we were represented by Cecilia, Felicity, Kalita and Stefania. They came 4th with a time of 3:10.11 seconds, a great effort in the toughest relay.

In our individual races, Kalita represented us in the 11 year old, girls breaststroke. She came 3rd with a time of 51.87, she recorded 55.94 at our swimming trials. That was a huge improvement!

Cecilia swam in the 12-13 year old, girls butterfly. She came 7th with a time of 47.32, she had recorded a time of 48.61 at our trials – a great effort in the toughest individual event.

Cecilia also swam in the 12-13 year old, girls breaststroke. She came 3rd with a time of 48.59, another great improvement over her trial’s time of 51.08.

Special mention for Cecilia, who represented us in 4 events, an incredible effort.

We can be extremely proud of these students. Thanks to the parents who took their children to this prestigious event.

One thought on “Division Swimming