Friday Song

This week Mr Maloney asked all the teachers to get involved in the Friday song. We hope you enjoy!

Click here to view the video.

*Please note you need a St Charles Borromeo school email address to view this video. Parents are welcome to watch it too, however, you will need to view it with your child’s login.

16 thoughts on “Friday Song

1. How Fantastic!!! This is just wonderful – So nice to see you are all healthy and well. So nice to also see Mrs Camilleri and Miss Bugno. Thank you so much ❤️❤️

2. Hi teachers, i miss you. I loved your video especially Miss Fullers and Miss Lockyers because i love all the animals. My mum cried when she watched this video. She says thanks and happy Friday!!! Gabby Ciro

3. Ok Dante & Gabe, go and get mummy some tissues !!!! that was the best and brought tears to my eyes. So so good to see all our wonderful teachers and support staff….We miss everyone, Thank-you so much for making our day !

4. That video was amazing! It made my day, it was amazing because of all the effort all the teachers went to, to make this video!

5. I can’t tell you how many times the girls have watched this over and over, thanks guys, fabulous effort! It was wonderful to see the bubs, dogs and alpacas. We all loved it x

6. It was fun doing this in isolation but put together in this manner and seeing the finished product was something else. Thank you Mrs Copsey for your tech skills.

7. Thank you Mre Copsey for all your hard work and thank you to the students and parents for your kind words. I miss you all so much xx

8. Thanks so much for the fabulous video, everyone. We loved seeing all your smiling, happy faces – where was Mrs Camilleri (Susie) though? We miss you and hope you’re staying safe. xxx