I am going to make an Apple Crumble. Don’t forget to wash your hands!
- 800g can of apples
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 60g soft brown sugar
- 60g butter
- 125g plain flour
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Get an oven proof dish and mix the fruit into the dish – you can mix other fruit like berries too.
- Combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Chop butter into small pieces and rub into the flour mixture until the butter disintegrates between your fingers and is blended and crumbly.
- Top the fruit with the flour mixture until it is evenly spread.
- Put into the oven for 20 min or more if needed.
- You can add cream, ice cream or yoghurt!
- Then ENJOY!
Hi, I”m Greta and I am this week’s “Blog Buddy!”
Check out their blog and don’t forget to comment!
Here is a school making paper mache minibeasts!
It looks like a lot of fun!
Make sure you visit their blog and don’t forget to leave a comment.
This Friday (the 24th of February).
St Charles is hosting a coloured clothes day. Students are encouraged to give a gold coin donation to raise money for a school in Bali who cannot afford backpacks to carry their belongings. At the moment they use plastic bags.