Year 5 Visit to Roseville

Today some of the Year 5 students visited Roseville to meet their new buddies. Our visit to Roseville is a part of our Buddy Program. The feedback and buzz from the students on the way back indicated how much they enjoyed their first visit!

Sid with his buddies- Sebastian, Isla, Michael and Nicole.

Phyllis, Carmel and Maureen with their buddies- Mia, Portia and Aaliyah.

Jona and John with their buddies- Giselle, Chelsea and Daniel.

10 thoughts on “Year 5 Visit to Roseville

1. This is the 11th year of our Be My Buddy program with Roseville and it is much loved by students and the residents.

2. I had a good experience at Roseville meeting my interesting buddy named Syd. He had alot to talk about and he was very nice and caring.

• I think the Year 5 students really enjoyed it Catherine. The Roseville buddies missed all the Year 5’s from last year though!

• I can’t wait to go back to visit my lovely buddies at Roseville. They are all so interesting and I can’t wait to learn so much more about them.

3. It was great to see the enthusiasm and genuine interest from the Year 5 students! Every student was engaged in conversation with their new buddy and showed respect and care. To the Year 5 students who attended; what was a new learning for you after visiting Roseville?