WEEK 11 (TERM 2) RIDDLE!

question-emojiThank you all for everyones contribution to my blog post last week. The answer to the last riddle was: Saturday!! You were all so close 🙂

THIS WEEKS RIDDLE:

Riddle: Two fathers and two sons walk into a candy store. They each buy something for $0.50 but they only spent $1.50. How is that possible?

(Remember to write your answer in the comments below)

11 thoughts on “WEEK 11 (TERM 2) RIDDLE!

1. There are only 3 people. A grandfather, his son, and his grandson. So two of them are fathers and two of them are sons!

2. I think I know,if they spent 1.50 then maybe they got three things and split the third one in half so the both had something. Awesome riddle😊😊😀

3. Because its three generations that go into the store (grandfathers son is the dad so that’s two dads and like I said the dad is the son of the grandfather and the dad has a son) I think. Great idea, Francesca. I know you’ve already done it one week but I still enjoy working out you riddles! 😃🙃😍😃🙃😍😃🙃😍

4. I know a riddle like this it’s because there is a grandad, a dad and a little boy. The grandad is the dad of the dad. The dad is the son of the grandad and the da of the little boy. The little boy is the son of the dad. That’s two fathers and two sons. 🙂

5. GREAT WORK!! You are so clever! I’m so glad you like working out the riddles!! I love it when people think outside of the box!!

6. The grandpa had a son who counts as first son and that son had a son who is the second son and the second sons dad is the first son.