4 thoughts on “Puberty Education Night

1. It was great to learn and see if the parents knew anything about puberty. Kate was amazing (as always) and I had such a fun and fantastic time. If you came I hope you had a great time too.

• I agree with Michael is was really fun. It was also a good opportunity for parents to get to know Kate and to learn a bit more about puberty.
      🙂 🙂

2. It was fun to see how many questions the parents got wrong. I think my parents learnt some new things. I went to the parents night and it was good. I agree with Michael that Kate was amazing. I have never met her before and she made me laugh. I was in America for three years and the puberty education night and days helped me feel more comfortable around my peers.

3. Hi guys,
    Isn’t Kate just great? Even as an adult she shows us that we can always learn things about our brains and bodies. I hope when I have a 19 year old child I am as funny, caring and cool as she is. I wish we had someone like Kate when we were in primary school – such a loooooong time ago….!